The XS125 is not only one of the smallest 125-Watt power supplies on the market, in a 2” x 3” footprint, it is also available in a choice of four different packages to suit diverse application requirements; XSO Open-Frame, XSU U-Channel, XSE Enclosed and XSD DIN Rail. Despite its small size, the full 125 W output power is delivered with convection cooling only so there is no need for a fan to achieve full power with these units.
These units offer single output voltages ranging from 12 to 48 Volts and have both Class I and Class II protective earth variants.
Offering high efficiencies of up to 92% with low standby current consumption these units also feature a range of protection circuits as well as a built in EMI filter.
This unique design generates less wasted heat—reducing the need for forced air cooling, decreasing AC power consumption, increasing reliability and maximizing its economy of operation.
- 125 W AC-DC
- High-Efficiency–up to 92%
- Low standby power consumption </= 0.3 Watt
- Wide input voltage range 85 to 264 VAC
- Also supports DC-DC (input 120 to 370 VDC)
- Built-in EMI filter
- Output voltage adjustable (-10% W, 0.25 W Dummy Load)
- Open frame dimensions 2.00” x 3.00” x 1.16”
- 3000VAC input to output reinforced insulation
- Protection type Class I or Class II
- Leakage current: 300 µA at 264 VAC
- Operating temperature -40° C to +85° C
- Operating altitude 5000 M
- Conformal Coating Option
- 3-year warranty
As usual with products from N2 Power, if you can’t find your preferred output voltage, we can easily modify standard PSUs to meet client-specific requirements.
Our product specialists are on hand to assist with product selection and guide you through the design cycle. We offer technical and commercial support.
Please contact us to arrange samples for evaluation, a quote, to discuss your application or request more information.