P-Duke have increased their range of application specific rail products by adding 2 families of 150W and 200W 1/2 brick industry standard footprint DC/DC converters.
HAE150U and HAE200U are specifically designed to cope with the harsh environment found in railway applications. They have an ultra-wide 10:1 input voltage range from 16V to 160V which covers all the usual power system requirements of railway applications; with output voltages from 5 to 53V.
With conversion efficiency of up to 93%. Plus, it reduces the requirement for hold-up capacitors by applying the enhanced hold-up function to meet the requirements of supply interruption and change-over.
HAE150U and HAE200U include many features such as over current protection, short circuit protection, output over-voltage protection, input under-voltage lockout, over-temperature protection, etc.
HAE150U and HAE200U meet all the usual safety specifications you would expect; IEC62368-1, EN50155, and EN45545-2.
- 200W Output Power
- 16-160VDC Input Range
- 5, 12, 15, 24, 28, 48, 53 VDC Output Voltage
- High Efficiency Up To 93%
- Up to 3000 VAC I/O-isolation Voltage
- Enhanced Hold-up Function for Supply Interruption and Change-over
- Programable Input Under-voltage Lockout
- Pulse Output for Active Inrush Limit Circuit
- EN 50155 and EN 61373 Approval for Railway Applications
- Meet Fire and smoke regulations according to EN 45545-2
- Standard 1/2 Brick Package
Our product specialists are on hand to assist with product selection and guide you through the design cycle. We can offer technical and commercial support and arrange for samples. Datasheets are downloadable below, please contact us for more information.