Available from Luso are the APD045 and APD065 USB-C Power delivery chargers from Adaptor Technology. These units, respectively offer up to 45W and 65W power output via the USB-C supplied connector.
USB-Power Delivery (PD) is a fast-charging technology based on the USB-C standard; which provides much higher performance than standard charging methods.
These units come with the latest safety standards and as usual from Adaptor Technology modified and customised designs are available; including private labelling at no extra cost.
With standard output voltages from 5V, reaching max power outputs at 20V; the universal input voltage range covers 100 to 240VAC.
- IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 & 60950-1
- 100-240VAC Universal Input
- Power Delivery 3.0
- System control through CC1
- Regulated Output with Low Ripple Noise
- Safety Agency Requirements and EMI/EMS Certified
- Private Label Marking Available
- Modified and Custom Design Available
Our product specialists are on hand to assist with product selection and guide you through the design cycle. We offer technical and commercial support.
Please contact us to arrange samples for evaluation, a quote, to discuss your application or request more information.