The uHVA series is a family of miniature, bi-polar, zero-crossing high voltage amplifiers capable of producing a high voltage up to ±5kV in response to a low voltage (0 to 5V) programming input. Designed for ease of use, the uHVA contains a dual polarity high voltage generator and a high speed, high voltage amplifier in a space-saving (2.0” L x 1.0” W x 0.5”H) encapsulated package.
The uHVA is equipped with both a voltage and current monitor for user feedback. Output voltage is independent of input power voltage and is proportional to the programming voltage (0 to 5V produces negative full scale to positive full-scale output) and features excellent linearity. The uHVA also has an enable input that allows the user to disable the internal high voltage generator.
HVM’s proprietary, ultra-compact resonant converter design minimizes quiescent current and operating noise while delivering maximum performance and reliability.
Typical applications for this module include mass spectrometry, electrostatic chucks, pockel cells, electron microscopes, and threat detection.
- Easy to Use, No External Components Required
- Bipolar, Zero-Crossing HV Output
- Current Sourcing and Sinking
- Current and Voltage Monitors
- Fast Response
- Excellent Load and Line Regulation
- 5V Input Models Available
- Miniature PC Board Mountable Package
- ±1kV, ±3kV, and ±5kV Models Available
- Wide Operating Temp Range (-40°C to +60°C)