The SK Series is a family of miniature single-output, fully regulated DC to DC converters supplying up to 5kV @1W in 0.9625 cubic inches (1.75”L x 1.10”W x 0.50”H). These ultra-compact converters are ideal for applications requiring small size and ease of use. A high impedance programming input makes it very easy to use, eliminating the need for a low impedance adjustable power source voltage.
HVM’s proprietary, ultra-compact resonant converter design minimizes quiescent current and operating noise while delivering maximum performance and reliability. The SK Series is sold with a factory installed copper adhesive shield for further noise reduction.
The devices operate directly from 5VDC ± 0.5VDC input. Output voltage is independent of input power voltage and is proportional to the programming voltage (0 to 5V produces 0 to full scale output) and features excellent linearity. Adjustment pads are available to calibrate the unit to ±5% outside of factory settings. The output power rating is 1W. The SK Series is very stable over a wide operating temperature range.
The SK Series is available with alternate output voltages.
- Miniature Size (1.75”L x 1.10”W x 0.50”H)
- Easy to Use, No External Components Required
- Excellent Load and Line Regulation
- Extremely Low Quiescent Current
- Miniature PC Board Mountable Package
- Low Ripple and EMI/RFI
- High Impedance Programming Input (>75kΩ)
- Wide Operating Temp Range (-40°C to +60°C)
- Mass Spectrometers :Photo multiplier Tubes (PMT)
- Image Intensifiers : Electrostatic Detectors
- High Voltage Biasing : Electrostatic Chucks
- Piezo Devices: HV Amplifiers