Delta Electronics introduce the new PJH series of open frame power supply with 300W output power. PJH-24V300WBCA and PJH-36V300WBCA provides up to 240W power convection cooled without additional metal plate. With external fan cooling, it can provide 300W output power across a wide operating temperature range from -25°C to +70°C. The design is one of the few to meet both IEC 60335 and IEC 61558 in a compact 240W 3” x 5” convection cooled design, suitable for limited space in household applications. The PJH series is certified to IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 and comply to OVC III for harsh industrial and farming applications.
- 300W fan cool, 240W convection cool
- Built-in active PFC, remote On/Off, remote sense, power good signal
- Class I or Class II (double isolation) configuration with universal AC input voltage range
- High efficiency up to 94.0%
- Extreme low temperature cold start at -40°C
- Approval for Pollution Degree 3
Contact us for samples and technical support.