Delta’s latest 24V 600W power supply is now 20% smaller. As part of their PMC Series of panel mount power supplies, the PMC-24V600W1RW/1SW provides 24V output voltage with high efficiency > 92% @ 230Vac.
Leakage current has been reduced to less than 0.75mA, whilst maintaining Power Factor levels up to 0.99. The product has a wide operating temperature of -20°C to 70°C, power de-rating from 50°C. Additional features include remote sense and remote on/off, built-in fan speed control with fan lock protection and conformal coating on the PCBAs to provide protection against dust and chemical pollutants.
The PMC-24V600W1RW/1SW is certified to IEC 60950-1, IEC/EN/UL 62368-1, GB 4943 of CCC and K 60950-1 of KC marks. EMI approvals to EN 55032 Class B.
Suitable applications include machine automation, banking machine and showcase.
- Universal AC input range
- Power Factor up to 0.99 with active PFC
- Surge Immunity IEC 61000-4-5, Level 4 (CM: 4kV, DM: 2kV)
- Wide operating temperature range -20°C to 70°C
- Built-in fan speed control and fan lock protection
- Conformal coating on PCBA to protect against chemical and dust pollutants
- Constant current circuit for reactive loads
- Design compliance with Japan PSE (DENAN)
The data sheet for the PMC-24V600 series is downloadable below; please contact our product specialists for assistance in product selection and technical support on your requirements
|Model No||Input Range||Output Range|
|PMC-24V600W1RW||85-264V AC||24V 25.0A|
|PMC-24V600W1SW||85-264V AC||24V 25.0A|