200W Open Frame Medical PSU – MEP-200A Series
The MEP-200A offers 200 W output power and 3 output voltage of 12 V, 24 V and 48 V in a 2” x 4” footprint and low-profile design is suitable for space-constrained applications.
It supports a wide operating temperature ranging from -30°C to +70°C. Electric shock protection complying with 2 x MOPP, the MEP-200A offers reliable power supply for type BF medical equipment.
The MEP-200A is certified with medical, ICT and home appliance safety approvals, including UL/ TUV/ CE/ UKCA and CB certification, as well as EMC approvals to EN 55032 Class B. It is applicable to type BF medical products, IT equipment and household appliances.
- 2″ x 4″ x 1.12″ low profile
- Up to 22.32 W/inch3 power density
- Up to 200 W output with natural convection cooling
- High efficiency up to 95%
- Up to 70 °C Ambient Operation
- Up to 1000KHrs MTBF
- 2 x MOPP Isolation
- Suited for Type BF Medical Products
- Class B Conducted and Radiated EMI
- IEC60601-1-2 (4th Edition) Immunity Compliance