100W Open Frame Medical PSU – MDS-100A Series
The MDS series of embedded power supply come with universal AC input at 90 Vac to 264 Vac. Other features include low touch current, risk management report available and the electric shock protection comply with 2 x MOPP. The MDS series is certified for EMC standards according to EN/BS EN 55011 for industrial, scientific and medical (ISM) radio-frequency equipment and EN/BS EN55032 for Industrial Technology Equipment (ITE) radio-frequency equipment.
The MDS series of embedded power supply come with both medical and ITE safety approvals including UL/cUL/CE and CB certification and are fully compliant with RoHS Directive for environmental protection.
- Safety Approvals to IEC 60601-1 & IEC 62368-1
- Compliant with IEC 60601-1-2 4th Ed. Requirements
- Low touch current (<0.1 mA Normal & <0.3 mA single fault)
- Over-Voltage/Load/Temperature & Short Circuit protections
- 3 Million Hours MTBF
- 2 x MOPP (means of patient protection)
- 3 years warranty