Enedo’s DDP600 series medical grade power supplies provide reliable and efficient functionality for today’s high power medical equipment needs. Conforming to the 3rd edition of the IEC 60601-1 safety standard for medical equipment, the DDP600 provides 2xMoPP means of patient protection in a compact 1U tall package.
They provide a steady 600 watts of regulated DC power through the extended 85 to 305 VAC input voltage range, all in a 4.4″ x 7.3″ x 1.5″ (107 x 178 x 41mm) form factor. Capable of 800 watts of peak power for 10 seconds, the DDP600 series is very well suited for applications demanding a high start-up current, while allowing for space and cost savings. The u-chassis version is very well suited for challenging system designs where low profile and low power dissipation are desired with minimal air movement.
Exceptionally high reliability is achieved with 94% efficiency for lower heat generation which facilitates better thermal management in space constrained systems.
- 600W steady state power with 800W peak (up to 10s)
- 85 – 305 VAC extended input voltage range
- 24, 28, 36 and 48 VDC output variants
- 94% efficiency rating
- Parallel & N+1 redundant operation
- +5V standby & 12V auxiliary outputs
- Low stand-by consumption (< 0.35W)
- Input surge current limiting
- IEC 60601-1 3rd edition, including Risk Management Assessment, IEC 60601-1-2 4th edition, EMC Compliant
- 2x MoPP rated and BF appliances compatible
|Model Number||Power Out||Input Voltage||Output Voltage||Output Current||Format|
|DDP600-US24-FF||600 W||85-305 VAC||24 V||25.0 A||with Front Fan|
|DDP600-US28-FF||600 W||85-305 VAC||28 V||21.4 A||with Front Fan|
|DDP600-US36-FF||600 W||85-305 VAC||36 V||16.7 A||with Front Fan|
|DDP600-US48-FF||600 W||85-305 VAC||48 V||12.5 A||with Front Fan|
|DDP600-US24-UC||600 W||85-305 VAC||24 V||25.0 A||U-Chassis|
|DDP600-US28-UC||600 W||85-305 VAC||28 V||21.4 A||U-Chassis|
|DDP600-US36-UC||600 W||85-305 VAC||36 V||16.7 A||U-Chassis|
|DDP600-US48-UC||600 W||85-305 VAC||48 V||12.5 A||U-Chassis|