Enedo’s standard and customized medical power supplies are certified to the latest IEC60601 MOOP and MOPP safety standards for isolation/separation and low leakage current. Our products are used today for Patient Handling & Monitoring, Imaging Equipment, Sterilization Equipment and Surgical Lighting. They are available in Open Frame, U Chassis, Punched cover, with fans fitted and also a fully IP67 rated sealed version.
Available with 12V, 24V, 36V & 48V outputs, all units also have an auxiliary 12V 1A output plus a 5V standby. There is also a 28V output option in U Chassis format.
- 94% efficient
- 400W power output (440W peak)
- Universal input voltage range (90 – 264 VAC)
- 12, 24, 36, & 48 VDC standard output variants
- +5V standby and 12V auxiliary outputs
- 4000m altitude operation
- Remote enable & DC power good signal
- Very low standby consumption < 0.5W