The MDP200 is a high efficiency power supply series that provides IEC protections for Class I and Class II configurations, low no-load power consumption (<0.3 W), 12, 24 and 48 VDC standard output variants and a 12V auxiliary output, all in a 2 x 4 x 1.4” ultra-compact form factor. This offers equipment designers a ready solution that facilitates thermal management and equipment design while eliminating risks and helping speed compliance to avoid costly delays in target launch dates. The series carries a 5-year warranty. With an operating input voltage of 90V-264V and offering efficiencies of over 89.3% the MDP200 is suitable for use worldwide.
This unit is also available in an enclosed variant which offers operator protection during system servicing and enhanced thermal performance.
- Wide input voltage range 90 – 264 VAC
- Steady 200 W with forced air
- IEC protection Class I & Class II configurations
- Compact form factor 2 x 4 x 1.44″
- High efficiency 93.5%
- 12, 24 & 48 VDC standard output variants
- Low earth/touch leakage currents
- Low no-load power consumption < 0.3 W
- 12V auxiliary output
- 2x MoPP – BF Compatible