N2 Power – 750W AC/DC Converter in a 4″ x 7″ package
The XL750 Series are a range of high efficiency switching power supplies which provide up to 94% efficiency. Their unique design reduces energy consumption and generates less wasted heat. It requires little forced air cooling and decreases AC loads, resulting in greater economy of operation. The state-of-the-art technology used yields a 4” x 7” footprint; reduces wasted power, and is among the highest power densities available in the market for a 750W power supply.
The XL750 is an open frame unit, available with or without onboard current sharing, with a full range of output voltages. It features I2C/PMBus interface to enable digital management, along with built in active current sharing and on board or-ing diodes to enable N+1 redundancy.
- High efficiency up to 94%
- Form factor 4” x 7” x 1.6”
- With P.F.C. function > 0.95
- 5 V standby 1.0 A supply
- Auxiliary 12 V / 1.0 A fan supply
- I2 C / PMBusTM interface for digital power management
- Active current sharing for N, N+1
- Built-in OR-ing MOSFET for N, N+1
- Maximum output: 750W with 25 CFM fan
- 400W with unobstructed convection cooling
- UL / IEC / EN 62368
- 3-year warranty
|Part No||Output Power||Input Range||Output Voltage|