Magnetic Integrated Connector Modules
Magnetic Integrated Connector Modules (MIC) were introduced in order to support the ever-growing needs of smaller size, higher quality, less electromagnetic noise components.
Indirect benefits also include saving on PCB real estate and reductions in component-count, which result in better end-product design,flexibility and cost .
A wide range of IEEE 802.3 compliant MIC for LAN, Telecom and other applications are offered.
Hundreds of MIC packages in various platforms, ranging from single port up to 2X8 ports with different chip side footprint patterns being readily available.
- Compliant with IEEE802.3 standard
- 1500Vrms isolation voltage per IEEE802.3
- 10/100 Base-T & 1000 Base-T Variants
- Enhanced performance on EMI suppression with metal shield
- Support various 10/100 & 1000 Base transceiver ICs
- RoHS compliant
- UL 1863 listed