The PMC panel mount power supply series offers wide operating temperature range of -10°C to +70°C and a highly dependable minimum hold-up time. The lightweight design is encased in a full corrosion resistant aluminium casing.
• Power will not de-rate for the entire input voltage range
• Aluminium casing
• Universal AC input voltage
The reliable PMT panel mount power supply series can meet the price demand of cost competitive markets without compromising the quality of the components and product specifications.
• Select switch or universal AC input depending on model
• UL Approval – High MTBF
The PMF panel mount power supply series comes with universal AC input and wide operating temperature of -10°C to +70°C. The built-in PFC provides high power factor which is greater than 0.93 and conforms to harmonic current IEC/EN 61000-3-2, Class A and Class D.
• Remote ON/OFF
• Built-in PFC
The PMR panel mount power supply series come with universal AC input voltage range at 88Vac to 264Vac. At only 30mm height and encased in a full corrosion resistant aluminium casing, the PMR series is made for installation in narrow space.
• Thickness < 1U
• Built-in PFC
Delta PMH panel mount power supply series is designed for use in household application and has wide operating temperature range of -30°C to +70°C.
• Household and ITE safety approvals
• High MTBF
The PMU series of panel mount power supply with integrated DC UPS function prevents system downtime for the customer in the event of main power disruption or being disconnected unexpectedly.
• DC UPS Function
• Monitoring signal for AC OK, DC OK and Battery Low as options
• Zero switch over time between mains to battery (no relay used)
• Overvoltage / Overcurrent / Over Temperature / Short Circuit Protections