The MEP series are compact convection cooled open frame medical grade power supplies. The MEP-200A operates over the input voltage range 90VAC to 264VAC and can deliver up to 200 W output, the MEP-120A version delivers up to 120W power with convection cooling in a small footprint and low profile. with high efficiency up to 95%, high power density up to 22.32 W/inch3 and wide operation temperature from -30°C to +70°C.
The MEP series are certified with medical, ITE and home appliance safety approvals, including UL/TUV/CE/UKCA and CB certification, as well as EMC approvals to EN 55011 / EN 55032 Class B. It is suitable for type BF medical equipment, IT equipment and household appliances.
- Up to 22.32W/inch3 power density
- Up to 200W output with natural convection cooling
- Up to 70 °C ambient operation
- High efficiency up to 95%
- Up to 1,000 Khrs MTBF
- 2 x MOPP Isolation
- Suitable for type BF medical equipment
- Class B conducted and radiated EMI
- IEC 60601-1-2 (4th Edition) immunity compliance
- Applicable to Class I/II systems