Delta have announced the new 200 W output model (MEP-200A24J) for the MEP series medical power supplies. The MEP-200A24J operates over the input voltage range 90 – 264 Vac and can deliver up to 200 W output power with convection cooling in a small 2” x 4” footprint and low-profile height of 1.12”. It provides 24 V output with high efficiency up to 95%, high power density up to 22.32 W/inch3 and wide operation temperature from -30°C to 70°C.
The MEP-200A24J is certified with medical, ITE and home appliance safety approvals, including UL/CSA/TUV/CE/UKCA and CB certification, as well as EMC approvals to EN 55011 / EN 55032 Class B. It is suitable for type BF medical equipment, IT equipment and household appliances.
- 2″ x 4″ x 1.12″ low profile
- Up to 22.32 W/inch3 power density
- Up to 200 W output with natural convection cooling
- Up to 70 °C ambient operation
- High efficiency up to 95%
- Up to 1,000 KHrs MTBF
- 2 x MOPP Isolation
- Suitable for type BF medical equipment
- Class B conducted and radiated EMI
- IEC 60601-1-2 (4th Edition) immunity compliance
- Applicable to Class I/II systems
The 24V version is available now, there will be a 12V and 48V version following soon.
Our product specialists are on hand to assist with product selection and guide you through the design cycle. We offer technical and commercial support.
Please contact us to arrange samples for evaluation or for more information
Model Name Input Voltage Output Voltage Current Output
MEP-200A12J BNA 90 – 264 Vac 12 Vdc 16.67 A
MEP-200A24J BNA 90 – 264 Vac 24 Vdc 8.34 A
MEP-200A48J BNA 90 – 264 Vac 48 Vdc 4.17 A