Andon Electronics offer a range of sockets to fit industry standard dc/dc converter footprints in half-brick, quarter-brick, eighth-brick and sixteenth brick formats.
These high reliability sockets, utilising Andon’s proprietary contacts are available on short lead-times which enables reduction in time to market as pcb’s can be manufactured quickly with the components added later as required or as they become available.
The sockets are available in thru-hole, surface mount and low profile versions. Utilising these sockets also offers many other positive benefits.
What are the advantages of using Andon Sockets?
- Reduction in device damage from exposure to high temp solder, ESD, and cleaning solutions
- Reduction in solder joint cracking and associated intermittency
- Removal of the labour costs and PC board damage associated with de-soldering a faulty device
- Stop holding up PCB assembly until the devices arrive, build your pcbs then add the expensive components later as required, improving cashflow.
- Reduce damage caused by excessive heat and noise.
Different Socketing Methods Available
Our product specialists are on hand to assist with socket selection and guide you through the design cycle. We can offer technical and commercial support and arrange for samples. Datasheets are downloadable on the links below, please contact us for more information.