Optoelectronic Sockets from Andon
Customers will appreciate knowing that production line PCB assembly problems with Optoelectronic devices such as lead soldering and thermal damage are eliminated when an Andon socket is used. No need to worry about “lead free” high temperature soldering.
Reduced handling means reduced ESD problems, no cleaning solution on the device window, no humidity or extreme temperature damage.
Allows you to keep Optoelectronic & Gas Sensor devices properly stored until ready to plug-in to the Andon socket.
Advantages to using Andon Sockets
- Eliminate ESD from handling
- Eliminate damage from high temperature soldering
- Eliminate damage caused by PCB cleaning solvents
- Avoid cracking of glass seals
- Reduction in shock damage to wire bonds