The XF range of power supplies are designed to meet the demands of harsh operating environments. Ruggedised to withstand extremes in shock and vibration and is certified to Mil-STD 810G, Integrity Test for Shock and Vibration. Ideal for use in applications subject to extremes in temperature, the XF family will deliver up to 1000W over a wide temperature range from -55 to 70ºC and is conformally coated as standard, ensuring additional protection from water and dust.
The high efficiency range of power supplies carry full safety agency approvals including UL and EN60950 and are fully characterised for EMI according to MIL-461F simplifying the system integration in to a wide range of Hi REL and MIL-COTS applications including Mobile Radar, Naval Communications and Micro Base Station applications.
- Conformally coated and ruggedised as standard
- Anti-vibration compound
- 1.15 V to 58 V standard output voltages
- All outputs fully floating
- Extra low profile: 1U height (40 mm)
- Ultra high efficiency,up to 90%
- 5-year warranty
- fast custom configuration
- Outputs completely field configurable or factory fixed options
Our factory trained product specialists can assist with configuration of modules to fit your application.