Luso announce that E&E Magnetic Products Ltd have recently gained accreditation by TuV GmbH of their production and facilities to IATF16949:2016.
EEMPL produce Inductors, Transformers and chokes to automotive specification and have design wins at many major automotive tier 1 accounts.
As one of the first Magnetic component manufacturers in the world to receive this new approval their customers will enjoy many updates and enhancements to the quality experience they provide, including:
– Enhanced requirements for safety-related parts and processes
– Enhanced product traceability requirements to support latest regulatory changes
– Warranty management process including addressing NTF (no trouble found) and use of automotive industry guidance
– Clarification of sub-tier supplier management and development requirements
– Addition of corporate responsibility requirements
Their facilities were previously approved to ISO/TS 16949; one of the automotive industry’s most widely used international standards for quality management.
As ISO/TS 16949 became the default standard in the automotive industry harmonisation was needed to different assessment and certification systems in the global automotive supply chain. Thus resulting in IATF16949:2016 replacing ISO/TS 16949, to define the requirements of a quality management system for organizations in the automotive industry.
EEMPL’s early adoption of the latest and most stringent quality requirements demonstrates their absolute commitment to provide industry leading quality components.