These 40W and 65W dual and triple output AC/DC units, designed for both industrial and medical applications; are available in 3 differing footprint formats, Open Frame, U Chassis and fully enclosed.
They offer a range of dual or triple output voltages , of between 3.3V and 12V.
This enables you to select a part to supply all voltages required in your design whilst removes the need for further POL dc/dc conversion elsewhere on the project.
They hold industrial 62368-1 approvals or for the medical versions, the relevant 60601-1 approvals.
The TAD40 and TAD65 are the industrial versions, the MAD40 and MAD65 the medical family.
- 0.15 WATT LOW STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION
- ULTRA LOW CROSS REGULATION UNDER 1.5%
- WIDE INPUT VOLTAGE RANGE 85 TO 264VAC, 47 TO 63HZ
- BUILT-IN CLASS B EMI FILTER
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE ADJUSTABLE (OUTPUT 1 ONLY)
- PROTECTION TYPE CLASS I AND CLASS II
- LOW LEAKAGE CURRENT UNDER 75µA
- OPERATING ALTITUDE 5000M
- 3000VAC INPUT TO OUTPUT REINFORCED INSULATION
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY
- DESIGN APPROVED UL62368-1,EN62368-1 & IEC62368-1 SAFETY STANDARDS
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY
- 4000VAC INPUT TO OUTPUT 2MOPP INSULATION
- ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, EN60601-1, & IEC60601-1 3RD EDITION SAFETY APPROVALS
Our product specialists are on hand to assist with product selection and guide you through the design cycle. We can offer technical and commercial support and usually free samples. Datasheets are downloadable below, please contact us for more information.