The PMT2 series, is the latest series of panel mount power supply from Delta Electronics.
This series is currently available in 50W, 100W and 150W output power variants with 12V & 24V output voltage. They offer a wide operating temperature range from -30°C to +70°C and can withstand shock and vibration requirements (in accordance to IEC 60068-2-27 and IEC 60068-2-6 respectively). The PMT2 series is designed for cost competitive applications without the requirement to compromise on quality or reliability. They are a new design based on a low profile of under 30mm.
The products have an expected life time of 10 years.
In view of IEC/EN 60950-1 standards expiring in December 2020, the PMT2 series will come certified with the new IEC/EN 62368-1 standard, information and communication technology equipment. EMI standard is according to EN 55032, Class B. All Delta industrial power supplies including the PMT2 series are fully compliant with RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU environmental protection.
- Safety approval IEC 60950-1, IEC 60335-1, IEC 61558-1 and IEC 61558-2-16
- Universal input and selective switch input for 150W
- No load power consumption < 0.2 for 50W, < 0.3 for 100W and < 0.5 for 150W
- Low Leakage Current < 0.75mA @ 240VAC / 50Hz
- Low profile design: < 30 mm height
- Conforms to harmonic current IEC/EN 61000-3-2, Class A