Delta Electronics has added 2 new 3-phase models to the CliQ M series of DIN rail power supply. DRM-24V480W3PN and DRM-24V960W3PN comes with Advanced Power Boost to ensure continued system operation when there is a large inrush current detected due to faulty load on a multiple load connection.
The 3-phase models are designed in an extremely compact size and can operate full power up to +60°C, over a wide input range for 3-phase from 320Vac to 575Vac or 2-phase from 380Vac to 575Vac. It includes international approvals IEC/EN 62368-1, IEC/EN 61558-2-16, IEC/EN 61010-1 and UL 508. All models are fully compliant with RoHS Directive for environmental protection.
|Model Number||Input Range||Output Voltage||Output Power||Output Current|
|DRM-24V480W3PN||3 x 320-575Vac (3-Phase) or 2 x 380-575Vac (2-Phase)||24V||480W||20A|
|DRM-24V960W3PN||3 x 320-575Vac (3-Phase) or 2 x 380-575Vac (2-Phase)||24V||960W||40A|
- Built-in constant current circuit for charging application
- Full power from -25°C to +60°C @ 5,000m (16,400 ft.)
- Power Boost of 150% up to 7 seconds
- Advanced Power Boost – protect system and ensure continuing operation when large inrush current detected due to faulty load on a multiple load connection
- DNV GL and ABS approvals for maritime applications
- Built-in DC OK Contact and LED indicator for DC OK/ Overload
- Conformal coating on PCBAs to protect against common dust and chemical pollutants
Our product specialists are on hand to assist with product selection and guide you through the design cycle. We can offer technical and commercial support and arrange for samples. Datasheets are downloadable below, please contact us for more information.