Luso announce that Delta have released their first product in their new range of configurable power supplies designed for both medical and industrial applications. The first release of the MEG series is MEG-2K1A6 with a total output power of 2.1 kW that can support up to 6 isolated outputs. The outputs can be configured between 2Vdc to 60Vdc and output current up to 45A with a single slot single output module. The MEG series come with universal AC input from 90Vac to 264Vac and wide operating temperature of -20°C to +70°C (with full power up to 50°C). Additional features include current sharing, PC GUI for easy parameter setting and monitoring, and intelligent fan speed control. Communication adapters are also available to convert PMBus to USB, RS232 or RS485 according to the system requirement.
Major approvals include IEC/EN/UL 60601-1 (Medical) and IEC/EN/UL/CSA 60950-1 (ITE). The series is certified for EMC standards EN 55011 for industrial, scientific and medical (ISM) radio-frequency equipment, and EN 55032 for Industrial Technology Equipment (ITE) radio-frequency equipment. Full compliance with RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU for environmental protection is included.
Highlights & Features
- Up to 2100W in 5″×10″×1.59″ Package
- Up to 26.4W/inch³ Power Density
- 2×MOPP Isolation for Medical Application
- Output selectable from 2V to 60V
- Optional CV/CC Version on demand
- Current sharing
- Class B Conducted and Radiated EMI
- IEC 60601-1-2 4th edition immunity compliance
- Normal and Reversed Option for Global Remote On/Off
- Analog and Digital Voltage Trimming
- PMBus Ver 1.3 Supported
- Optional RS485/RS232/USB Communication Adapters
Our product specialists will be happy to assist in selecting the optimum configuration for your application and look forward to discussing your requirements.