Delta Electronics’ latest addition to their configurable power supply MEG series is now available! The MEG-700A3 comes with 3 slots in compact size power density of 14.5W/in³ and efficiency up to 93%. The 3 individual modules allow a maximum output of 180W, 300W and 700W respectively. The output voltage can be configured between 2-60V with up to 6 different outputs. Additional features include current sharing, and intelligent fan speed control.
Major approvals include IEC/EN/CSA 60601-1 (Medical), IEC 60950-1, and IEC/EN/UL/CSA 62368-1 (Industrial). The MEG-700A series is certified for EMC standards EN 55011 for industrial, scientific and medical (ISM) radio-frequency equipment, and EN 55032 for Industrial Technology Equipment (ITE) radio-frequency equipment. Full compliance with RoHS Directive for environmental protection.
- Up to 700W in 3.5” x 8.5” x 1.63” Package
- Up to 14.5W/in³ Power Density
- Full Power up to 50°C Ambient
- 3 Slots Configurable Modules
- 2xMOPP Isolation for Medical Applications
- Output selectable from 2V to 60V
- Current sharing for single slot modules
- Class B Conducted and Radiated EMI
- IEC 60601-1-2 4th edition immunity compliance
- Normal and Reversed Option for Global Remote On/Off
- Analog Voltage Trimming
Our product specialists are on hand to assist with product selection and guide you through the design cycle. We can offer technical and commercial support and arrange for samples. Datasheets are downloadable below, please contact us for more information.