Delta Electronics have announced the availability of the Q80SV family of 150W ¼ brick EN50155 approved dc/dc converters, for rail applications. These increase the range and versatility of their rail products.
With a wide input range of 14.4V to 170V, the Q80SV units offer single output variants of 5V, 12V, 15V,24V and 54V to cover many rail requirements.
They also meet EN45545 for fire and smoke regulations.
- Efficiency up to 90% @110Vin
- Meet requirements of EN50155
- Package with Industry Standard Pinout
- Protections: Over Voltage, Over Temp, Over Current
- No tantalum capacitor inside module
- Operating Baseplate Temperature: – 40°C ~+105°C
- 4242VDC input to output reinforced isolation
- Operates at altitude up to 5000m
- Safety certified UL62368-1
- Fire & Smoke meet EN45545
Our product specialists are on hand to assist with product selection and guide you through the design cycle. We can offer technical and commercial support and arrange for samples. Datasheets are downloadable below, please contact us for more information.
|Model No||V In Range||V Out DC||Power||Package|
|Q80SV05030PRFA||14.4 – 170||5||150W||1/4 brick|
|Q80SV12013PRFA||14.4 – 170||12||150W||1/4 brick|
|Q80SV15010PRFA||14.4 – 170||15||150W||1/4 brick|
|Q80SV24006PRFA||14.4 – 170||24||150W||1/4 brick|
|Q80SV54003PRFA||14.4 – 170||54||150W||1/4 brick|