Efore’s RCB600 is ideal for many industrial applications that require multiple voltage power inputs such as industrial robots or instrumentation.
The RCB600 is a modular, configurable multi-output power solution offering unrivalled performance and flexibility. It is capable of delivering 600W from a 5 × 3” 1U package, and is one of the smallest commercially available configurable power solutions on the market today.
Each system consists of a main chassis assembly with up to eight (8) isolated outputs. Output modules are available in four single nominal output voltages: 5, 12, 24 & 48 VDC, a double nominal 12 VDC output, and a double nominal 24 VDC output, each offering an extremely wide voltage adjustability range. A built-in fan and its speed control circuitry assure proper forced air cooling, minimizing operational noise and enhancing the power supply service life time. The series carries UL60950 and EN60950 safety approvals and complies with EN61000-3, EN6100-4 and EN55032-B EMC standards.
- Configurable from 1 to 8 outputs
- High power density (23W/in3)
- Universal input voltage (85 – 264 VAC) – Active PFC
- Output module parallel / serial operation
- Output current monitoring signal
- Remote voltage programming
- Remote current monitoring
- Global +5V, 200mA bias supply
- Outputs have wide adjustability
- Fan speed control function
Our UK Based configuration centre can supply prototype units normally within 48 hours