The uHVA series is a family of miniature, bi-polar, zero-crossing high voltage amplifiers capable of producing a high voltage up to ±5kV in response to a low voltage (0 to 5V) programming input. Designed for ease of use, the uHVA contains a dual polarity high voltage generator and a high speed, high voltage amplifier in a space-saving (2.0” L x 1.0” W x 0.5”H) encapsulated package.
- Easy to Use, No External Components Required
- Bipolar, Zero-Crossing HV Output
- Current Sourcing and Sinking
- Current and Voltage Monitors
- Fast Response
- Excellent Load and Line Regulation
- 5V Input Models Available
- Miniature PC Board Mountable Package
- ±1kV, ±3kV, and ±5kV Models Available
- Wide Operating Temp Range (-40°C to +60°C)
HVM’s proprietary, ultra-compact resonant converter design minimizes quiescent current and operating noise while delivering maximum performance and reliability.
Typical applications for this module include mass spectrometry, electrostatic chucks, pockel cells, electron microscopes, and threat detection.
Our product specialists are on hand to assist with product selection and guide you through the design cycle. We offer technical and commercial support.
Please contact us to arrange samples for evaluation, a quote, to discuss your application or request more information.