Delta Electronics unveil the new 25W output MEP series of medical power supplies. The first unit in the family is the MEP-25A15J which provides a 15V output voltage and can operate at full load in temperatures ranging from -10°C to +50°C, with de-rating from +50°C to +70°C. Other features include low touch current and electric shock protection complying with 2 x MOPP.
This ultra-compact unit is ideal for many medical applications especially small low power devices.
The MEP series is certified according to EMC standards EN 55011 for industrial, medical equipment and EN55032 for Industrial Technology Equipment (ITE) equipment. It is fully compliant with RoHS Directive EU/2015/863 for environmental protection.
- Safety Approvals to IEC 60601-1 3.1rd ed. & IEC 60950-1
- Compliant with IEC 60601-1-2 4th Ed. Requirements
- Low touch current (<70uA Normal & 210uA single fault)
- Over-Voltage/Load/Temperature & Short Circuit protections
- 2 x MOPP (means of patient protection)
Contact us for samples or to discuss your application with our factory trained engineers