MDP400 Series – 400W Medical Grade AC/DC
EFORE’s standard and customized medical power supplies are certified to the latest IEC60601 MOOP and MOPP safety standards for isolation/separation and low leakage current. Our products are used today for Patient Handling & Monitoring, Imaging Equipment, Sterilization Equipment and Surgical Lighting. They are available in Open Frame, U Chassis, Punched cover, with fans fitted and also a fully IP67 rated sealed version.
- 94% efficient
- 400W power output (440W peak)
- Universal input voltage range (90 – 264 VAC)
- 12, 24, 36, & 48 VDC standard output variants
- +5V standby and 12V auxiliary outputs
- 4000m altitude operation
- Remote enable & DC power good signal
- Very low standby consumption < 0.5W
MCB600 Series – Configurable Multi Output Medical Power Supply
The MCB600 is a highly configurable medical grade power supply series that provides unrivalled performance and flexibility. Delivering 600 watts from a 600 g, 5” x 3” x 1U (78 x 144 x 41mm) package, the MCB600 is one of the smallest commercially available medical grade power solutions on the market today.
It consists of an input module that provides four medically isolated slots for up to four output modules of any type and in any combination. Output modules are available in four single nominal output voltages: 5, 12, 24 and 48 VDC a dual nominal 12 VDC output module and a dual nominal 24 VDC output module, each offering an extremely wide voltage adjustability range. A built-in fan and speed control circuitry assure proper forced air cooling, minimizing operational noise and enhancing the service lifetime.
They are certified to IEC/EN/UL/CSA 60601-1 2nd and EN 60601-1, CSA C22.2 No.601.1, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, 3rd edition for medical equipment requiring 2xMoPP protection grade. The series meets the EN55022 EMC limits of Class B for conducted and radiated emissions as well as the EN 61000-3 and EN 60601-1-2 EMC standards.
- Configurable from 1 to 8 outputs
- High power density (23W/in3) in compact form factor
- Universal input voltage, Active PFC
- Fan speed control function for quiet operation
- Output module parallel / serial operation
- +5V, 200mA bias supply
- Remote voltage / current programming
- Output current monitoring signa
DDP600 Series – 600W Medical Grade AC/DC
EFORE’s DDP600 series medical grade power supplies provide reliable and efficient functionality for today’s high power medical equipment needs. Conforming to the 3rd edition of the IEC 60601-1 safety standard for medical equipment, the DDP600 provides 2xMoPP means of patient protection in a compact 1U tall package.
Exceptionally high reliability is achieved with 94% efficiency for lower heat generation which facilitates better thermal management in space constrained systems.
- 600W steady state power with 800W peak (up to 10s)
- 85 – 305 VAC extended input voltage range
- 24, 28, 36 and 48 VDC output variants
- 94% efficiency rating
- Parallel & N+1 redundant operation
- +5V standby & 12V auxiliary outputs
- Low stand-by consumption (< 0.35W)
- Input surge current limiting
- IEC 60601-1 3rd edition, including Risk Management Assessment, IEC 60601-1-2 4th edition, EMC Compliant
- 2x MoPP rated and BF appliances compatible